- Enrolled students： find the tuition invoice in the GLS and pay it by visiting a local bank or transferring the funds to a designated virtual bank account during the payment period.
- Re-entering students: make a re-entry request, then find the tuition invoice in the GLS and pay it by visiting a local bank or by transferring the funds to a designated virtual bank account during the payment period.
- Spring semester : Feb.19.(Mon)~Feb.23.(Fri), Mar.7.(Wed)~Mar.9.(Fri)
- Fall semester : Aug.20.(Mon)~Aug.24.(Fri), Sep.5.(Wed)~Sep.7.(Fri)
- ① Bank transfer: the billed tuition fee can be transferred to a designated virtual bank account and printed on their invoice. (Available during bank business hours, 09:00~16:00)
- ② Bank visit: visit a local bank for tuition fee payment (Woori, KB, Shinhan, NH)
- ③ Credit card: tuition can be paid on the Woori Card Company website. Only Woori card is accepted. (Available during card company business hours, 09:00-22:00)
- ④ Electronic banking service: some local banks’ online finance services may be used (Woori, KB, Shinhan, NH).
Tuition Fee Installment
- A student may file a tuition fee installment application on the GLS to pay their tuition fee in multiple installments. Two or four tuition fee installments are available.
|2 Installments||4 Installments|
|Amount of Each Installment||50% of tuition fee||25% of tuition fee|
|Application Period||4th week of Feb.(Aug.)||4th week of Feb.(Aug.)|
|1st||1st week of Mar.(Sep.)||1st week of Mar.(Sep.)|
|2nd||41th week of Apr.(Oct.)||11st week of Apr.(Oct.)|
|31rd||-||41th week of Apr.(Oct.)|
|41th||-||31rd week of May(Nov.)|
A student shall be subject to involuntary disenrollment due to overdue tuition fee payment if he/she does not make a payment for each installment fee in a timely manner; in this case, the paid tuition fee is not refundable. If a student wants to request a leave of absence while they are paying tuition fee installments, he/she needs to pay all of the remaining installments.