Guide for Entrance and Transportation Support in COVID-19 Situation
- Guide for Enterance for Internatioal Students.pdf
- Guide to Support Transportaion for Int’l Students(SEOUL).pdf
- (Suwon campus) Overseas Entrant’s Transportation Guide.pdf
- ■ Overseas Entry Procedure
All overseas entrants should self-quarantine or stay in facility quarantine for 2 weeks and should get a diagnostic test within 3 days of arrival to prevent infection in the community.
■ Process of Corona Test
① Inspection information (airport) → ② Use special transportation airport bus/taxi → ③ Corona Test(Local Health center) → ④ Self-quarantine(home)
※ On the day of entry, Self-quarantine for 14 days, regardless of the test result, the self-quarantine period is maintained, and if symptoms appearance within the period, retest immediately.
Please refer to attached transportation guide for each city(Seoul/ Suwon)
SKKU COVID-19 International student call center : firstname.lastname@example.org, 02-760-0119
- 코로나-19관련 해외입국체계 및 운송수단 지원 안내(한국어)