One-Stop Service Center
One-Stop Service Center is in charge of Leave of Absence, Reinstatement, Graduation, Course Registration, Academic policies, Renting Classroom, etc.
- Academic: Leave of Absence, reinstatement, readmission, multiple major, graduation(early graduation) etc.
- Courses: Opening courses, Course Registration, Grade Notification, Course Evaluation. Handling Grades, Renting Classroom, etc.
- Mon.-Fri. 09:00~12:00/13:00~17:00(closed on weekend&holidays)
Contact & Location
- ☏ 1811-8585, 1811-7558
- e-mail: email@example.com
- (Seoul Campus) 1st floor of 600th Anniversary Hall
- (Suwon Campus) 26111, 1F Engineering Building 2
Please contact Office of International Student Services(02-760-0022) for inquiries about scholarships for international students.
- Kingo-bot’ is an AI-based service that can help you with school life and academic related inquiries anytime.
How to use Kingo-bot
- Student Portal: Kingo-bot is on the main page of Student Portal.
- Homepage: Kingo-bot is also in the upper right of SKKU official homepage.
- Kakaotalk: You can add ‘킹고(Kingo)’ from Kakaotalk Plus Friends.
University College Administration Office
University College Administration Office is in charge of operating ISC(Intensive Study Course) and all other courses in liberal arts category.
- Management of Intensive Study Course(ISC), other courses in liberal arts category
- Application and allocation for specific major
- Student counseling, student support for freshmen.
Contact & Location
|Humanities and Social Sciences Campus||Natural Sciences Campus|
☏ 02) 760-0991~3
Location: Hoam Hall 2F
☏ 031) 299-4223~4
Location: General Studies Bld. 2F
Each college has an administration office which is in charge of student counseling, student activities, and scholarships.
- Student counseling, scholarships, student activity support, etc.
For Professional/Special Graduate School, its administration office is in charge of every academic issues except change of academic status.
Except for College of Medicine, its administration office is in charge of all related issues.
Administration Office Locations and Phone Numbers
|Campus||Administration Office||Location||Phone number|
|Humanities and Social Sciences Campus||University College/College of Education||Hoam Hall 2F||
|College of Confucian Studies&Eastern Philosophy/College of Liberal Arts||Toegye Hall of Humanities 3F||02)760-0912~0919|
|College of Law(Law School)||Law School 1F||02)760-0922~0926|
|College of Social Sciences/School of Art||Suseon Hall 5F||
|College of Economics||Business School 4F||
|School of Business||Business School 4F||02)760-0951/0954/0959|
|Global Economics||International Hall 2F||02)760-0042|
|Global Business||International Hall 2F||02)760-0034|
|Academy of East Asian Studies||600th Anniversary Hall 4F||02)760-0775|
|SKK GSB||International Hall 2F||02)740-1510|
|Graduate School of China||International Hall 3F||02)740-1542~1544|
|Sungkyun Language Institute||Dasan Hall of Economics 3F||02)760-1221~1224|
|Graduate School of Information and Communication Engineering||Dasan Hall of Economics 2F||02)760-1171~1172|
|Natural Sciences Campus||University College(NSC)||General Studies 2F||031)299-4223/4224|
|College of Science||Natural Science Building 2/2F||031)290-5801~5805|
|College of Biotechnology and Bioengineering/College of Sport Science||Natural Science Building 2/2F||
|College of Information and Communication Engineering/ College of Software||Engineering Building 1/1F||
|College of Engineering||Engineering Building 2, 1F||
|School of Pharmacy||School of Pharmacy 3F||
|School of Medicine||Medical School 1F||031)299-6021~6024|
|Sungkyun Advanced Institute of Nanotechnology (SAINT)||Research Complex 2/2F||031)299-4113~4115|
|Samsung Medical Science Center||Samsung Hospital Cancer Center Basement 2F||02)2148-7797~7799|
|Sungkyun Language Institute||Engineering Building 1/27- 1F||031)290-5231|
|SKKU Institute for Convergence||N Center 3,4F||